Prime Quality Galvanized Steel in Coil Gi Coil
|FOB Price:||US $450-900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $450-900/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||30000 Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Galvanized Steel Coil
- Certification: ISO, RoHS, IBR
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Mill
- Commodity: Prime Galvanized Steel Coil
- Width: 600-1500mm
- Zn Coating: 30-400GSM
- Coil Weight: 3-10tons
- Surface: Oiled,Galvanized,Chromated
- Trademark: Hengcheng
- Specification: 0.12-4mm*600-1500mm
- HS Code: 721049000
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Roofing,Wall,Structure...
- Stock: Stock
- Thickness: 0.12-4mm
- Usage: Roofing,Wall,Structure...
- Spangle: Zero,Small,Big,Regular
- Coil ID: 508/610mm
- Certificate: BV,ISO
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: Shandong
Qingdao Hengcheng Steel Co. ltd. is a manufacturer for GI/GL steel coil in China for 15 years with 12 years exported experience, which is one of the best steel coils manufacturer in China. Mainly produce galvanized steel coils, galvalume steel coils, prepainted steel coils. Now we have two galvanized steel coils production line, two galvalume steel coils production line and two color coils production line. Production capacity is 4million tons each year. For galvalume steel coil, we have five colors of anti-finger print surface.
What's more, we can do the slitting coil.
|Name||prime hot dipped galvanized steel coil|
|Standard||ASTM, AISI, DIN, GB|
|Grade||SGCC,DC51D,DX51D,DX52D,,SGCD, SGHC,DX54D, S350 GD,|
S450 GD,S550 GD...
|Spangle||zero spangle, regular spangle or large spangle|
|Coil Weight||3-8ton or as client requirement.|
|Harness||soft, hard, half hard|
Attentions in Transportation and Storage:
- Galvanized Steel Coils should be stored in neat and tidy environment to avoid possible corrosion caused by all kinds of corrasive medium.
- The ground for storage should be flat, without hard object, and with sufficient loading-bearing capacity.
- Storage environment should be dry and ventilated. Avoiding storing outdoors or with dew or with wide temp difference.
- Coil could not be dragged lest the burr caused by slicing will scratch the coil surface underneath. Coil should be handled with care, without hitting any hard object
Q: What is the price?
A: Prices are different according to your specifications, quantity and surface treatment. Usually, the thinner the thickness is, the higher the price are. Meanwhile, the thicker the zn/az coating is, the higher the prices are.
Q: What thickness do you have?
A: Our main thickness is between 0.13~2mm.
Q: What is the biggest zinc coating you have?
A: we have zinc coating 30~275g/m2, and the cheapest one is 30g/m2
Q: What spangle do you have?
A: There are four kinds of spangle. Big, Regular, Small & Zero. If the zinc coating is too thin, then big spangle cannot be produced.
Q: Prices are same in different Spangle?
A: No, prices are different in different spangle. Usually the big spangle price is 10USD/MT higher than small spangle. However, we may give you same price if the quantity is big enough.
A: Yes, we can. 55% Aluminium +43% Zinc+ 2% Silicon.
Q: Can you produce g
Q: Do gavalume steel and galvanized steel share the same price?
A: NO, galvalume prices are higher than galvanized steel, because aluminium prices are higher than zinc, and galvalume technique is more complicated than galvanized.
Q: If galvalume prices are higher than galvanized, so I prefer galvanized.
A: Not exactly. Because the corrosion resistance of galvalume is better than galvanized. Usually, the galvanized one can be used about 15 years, while the galvalume can use 20-25years.
Although the galvalume prices are higher, the durable years are longer. It is more cost effective.
Q: How is your payment terms?
A: 30% payment advanced by TT, and the balance against the copy of BL, within 5 days.
If other questions, please feel free to contact us!