ASTM A653m PPGI Prepainted Color Coated Steel Coil
|FOB Price:||US $470-900 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||25 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|25 Tons||US $470-900/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||15000 Ton/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Color Coated Prepainted Steel Coil
- Certification: ISO
- Technique: Cold Rolled
- Edge: Slit edge
- Commodity: PPGI Steel Coil
- Width: 600-1250mm
- Top Coating: 10-25 Micron
- Treatment: Skin-Passed,Anti-Finger Print....
- Material: Full Hard,Semihard
- Trademark: Hengcheng steel
- Specification: 0.12-1.2mm*600-1250mm
- HS Code: 721070100
- Standard: ASTM, JIS, GB, AISI, DIN, BS
- Surface Treatment: Coated
- Application: Roofing,Construction,Wall...
- Stock: Stock
- Thickness: 0.12-1.2mm
- Usage: Roofing,Construction,Wall...
- Back Coating: 5-12 Micron
- Top Paint: PVDF,HDP,SMP,PE,PU
- Zinc: 40g-275g
- Transport Package: 1.Brown Paper 2.Plastic Cloth 3.Galvanized Plate
- Origin: Shandong, China
|Name||Prepainted Galvanized Steel Coil|
|Type of Substrate||Hot Dip Galvanized, Galvalume, Zinc Alloy, Cold Rolled Steel|
|Coating Types||Top Paint: PVDF, HDP, SMP, PE, PU|
|Primer Paint: Polyerethane, Epoxy, PE|
|Back Paint: Epoxy, Modified Polyester|
|Type of coating process||Front: Double Coated & Double Drying|
|Back: Double Coated & Double Drying, Single Coated &|
|Coating||Top Paint: 10~25 micron( normal 10~12micron)|
|Back Paint: 5~12micron(normal 5~7micron)|
|Packing||Standard export package .Plastic film in the first layer,second layer is Kraft paper. Third layer is galvanized sheet|
|Application||Building industry ,structural use, roofing, commercial use ,household appliance, industry facilities, office buildings|
Attentions in Transportation and Storage:
- Color Coated Steel Coils should be stored in neat and tidy environment to avoid possible corrosion caused by all kinds of corrasive medium.
- The ground for storage should be flat, without hard object, and with sufficient loading-bearing capacity.
- Storage environment should be dry and ventilated. Avoiding storing outdoors or with dew or with wide temp difference.
- Coil could not be dragged lest the burr caused by slicing will scratch the coil surface underneath. Coil should be handled with care, without hitting any hard object
Q: What is the price?
A: Prices are different according to your specifications, quantity and surface treatment. Usually, the thinner the thickness is, the higher the price are. Meanwhile, the thicker the zn/az coating is, the higher the prices are.
Q: What thickness do you have?
A: Our main thickness is between 0.13~2mm.
Q: What is the biggest zinc coating you have?
A: we have zinc coating 30~275g/m2, and the cheapest one is 30g/m2
Q: What spangle do you have?
A: There are four kinds of spangle. Big, Regular, Small & Zero. If the zinc coating is too thin, then big spangle cannot be produced.
Q: Prices are same in different Spangle?
A: No, prices are different in different spangle. Usually the big spangle price is 10USD/MT higher than small spangle. However, we may give you same price if the quantity is big enough.
Q: Can you produce galvalume Steel?
A: Yes, we can. 55% Aluminium +43% Zinc+ 2% Silicon.
Q: Do gavalume steel and galvanized steel share the same price?
A: NO, galvalume prices are higher than galvanized steel, because aluminium prices are higher than zinc, and galvalume technique is more complicated than galvanized.
Q: If galvalume prices are higher than galvanized, so I prefer galvanized.
A: Not exactly. Because the corrosion resistance of galvalume is better than galvanized. Usually, the galvanized one can be used about 15 years, while the galvalume can use 20-25years.
Although the galvalume prices are higher, the durable years are longer. It is more cost effective.
Q: How is your payment terms?
A: 30% payment advanced by TT, and the balance against the copy of BL, within 5 days.
If other questions, please feel free to contact us!